As a potential Team member of Northland Health Centers, you may have questions that pertain to the process of applying for a career with NHC. Please review the following list of frequently asked questions which may help make the application process easier.
1. Can I type my information directly in the Application?
Yes, you can fill in the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Do I need a resume and a list of references?
No. However, NHC prefers that you submit a resume and list of references with your
3. Who do I submit my application and resume to?
You can submit your application and resume to Kelly Murray at email@example.com.
4. If I need help with the application process or have questions about the position I
am applying for, whom do I contact?
You can contact Kelly Murray by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at
5. How will you know the geographical area where I am willing to work?
The application will ask which position you are interested in, please specify the clinic site.
6. How soon will I be contacted about my application?
You will be contacted within 5 days of submitting the application. We will send you an
email stating the receipt of the application and let you know the dates of interviewing.
7. Can I submit another application if I have not been contacted?
Please contact Kelly Murray by email at email@example.com if you have not heard
anything within 14 days.